Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters degree in high tech field.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in hands-on software design and coding in a high-tech environment.
- Create software specifications and develop front-end interfaces.
- Providing time estimations and participate in budget assesments.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Participate in requirement gathering to define technical requirements and features.
- Co-define the tactical direction concerning GUI development.
- Passion: Passion for web development. Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility and a desire to work on an innovative international team.
- Problem solving: Excellent problem solver, analytical and detail oriented. Ability to investigate and see problems through to resolution.
- Team work: Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (we are a startup!) and work on multiple competing projects simultaneously.
- Deadlines: Efficient time management and working to deadlines. Able to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time.
- English: GuestCentric is an international company and all work will be done in English. Good written and oral skills in English.
- 3+ years experience developing applications for the internet.
- Experience applying methodology in a professional and structured environment
- Knowledge of differences between browsers, their implementation of CSS.
- Experience with JUnit and test-driven development practices.
- International experience in a high tech environment.
- Both big company and start-up experience.
- Experience developing on-demand/SaaS platforms.
- Experience and skills in SOA/SCA, Workflow etc.
- A sense of humor.